Sunday, July 19, 2009

Club Artwork - July 2009

I hope you are enjoying July! My family and I have been really busy with fun summer activities...
Here are the layouts my Word Puzzle scrappers made for July. What a great time we had. We had a new member Friday night -- what fun we had with the addition of Ms Sandy. Welcome Sandy!
The first layout we made was a watermelon theme...good for those photos of fun summer nights capped off with sweet watermelon or maybe for pictures from your last picnic or family reunion where you ate watermelon then had a seed spitting contest.
I used CTMH exclusive colors: Tulip, Clover Meadow, Daisy White, and Citrus Leaf. Of course the sketch and colors could be modified to use with a Christmas theme.
Our second layout was a BBQ theme. Using CTMH cardstock and inks in shades of Cranberry, Black, Colonial White, Daisy White, Desert Sand and Bamboo (ink only). Wouldn't this be a great layout to highlight your husband grilling that last meal you enjoyed, and tucking in the recipe he used? I hope something posted here inspires you. Happy paper crafting!! And happy July!! Peachy Heart hugs, Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment