Monday, February 15, 2010

Tinkerin' LO

This LO I made today while "my girls" from church, worked on their L2L Indiviudal Scrapbooks. The papers here are from the Tinkerin' Level 2 Kit. I random stamped on the back of one of the B&Ts. This LO is one we will do this Friday night for club night. The colors shown are Clover Meadow, Sunny Yellow, Sunflower and Twilight. I also added the Holiday Red.
The stamp set I used is called "Robot Power" and I chose it because I think the little girl robot is just darling, she reminds me of my Manda. Hope something here inspires you. Peachy Heart Hugs, Debbie

2 comments:

  1. Love this LO, such pretty colors, makes me think of spring. But the weather leaves much to be desired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cinda! I like how it turned out. What I love is the little robot in this set. To me, she is a girl. I picked that set just for her - she is a cutie!! Love you girl, Debbie

    ReplyDelete