Sunday, May 30, 2010

Passages...

This artwork was created by artists at CTMH corporate office. The papers used are from our new level 2 paper kit, "Passages". These papers have a very warm and wonderful old world feel to them, in my opinion. They are reflected specifically on pages 20 through 23 in our current Idea Book. (If you don't have a current Idea Book, you can see one online at my website, debbietaylor.myctmh.com or you can contact me to obtain your own copy.) The Passages palette includes Barn Red, Brown Bag, Cocoa and Garden Green, fabulous for heritage, masculine, travel and outdoor photographs. I plan to use it on some photos I have not yet scrapped from the time we lived in Italy and went on a retreat with most of our church over a Thanksgiving weekend. I think these papers will complement those pictures nicely. Very simple and classic, perfect inspiration for those masculine card needs. Happy Card Making everyone! Peachy Heart hugs, Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment