Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Heavenly Cookies....Truly!

These cookies are just awesome! They are similar to those wonderful seven layer bars, but in cookie form. I love sweetened condensed milk in anything, well, so far I have not found anything made with it that I did not like!! So I think these cookies are amazing! And no, they really don't have any eggs in them. Give'em a try, you'll thank me! Peachy Heart Hugs, Debbie Heavenly Cookies 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs 1/2 cup flour 2 tsp baking powder 1 can sweetened condensed milk 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened 1 1/3 cups coconut 2 cups chocolate chips 1 cup nuts Combine all ingredients together and stir really well till thoroughly combined. Drop by spoonfuls on greased cookie sheets. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment