Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Year - New Focus!

Happy New Year Everyone! I know for myself, my family and for many of my friends 2010 was a challenging year. Now that we are into 2011, I hope to put the good and not so good of 2010 behind me. I am looking forward to this new year with lots of hope…I wonder what it will bring. New Years usually means Resolution time. I only have one resolution for 2011 which is "SIMPLIFY”. I want to simplify my chaotic life so that I can spend more enjoyable time with my family and to devote more time to serving God. I also have a couple of goals for the New Year. First and foremost, I need to devote more time to studying God’s Word. I so want to be a good example for my family and others and I certainly cannot be pleasing to God nor a good example if I am not in God’s Word enough. Secondly, like many others, I need to focus more on my health. The last several years, I have let my physical health slide. I want to correct that and make greater effort to take better care of myself. I also need to focus on my mental health as well. Like many, I have a lot of stress in my life and I truly would love to find a way to make peace with some concerns and to learn new or better techniques to handle the everyday stressors. And lastly, part of SIMPLIFYING my world, would be to find ways for me (and my family members) to be more organized. Whew, that is going to be a tough goal to met. But we are early into the year and so I am up for the challenge. Stay tuned to hear how it goes. I pray that you and your loved ones all have a blessed 2011! Happy 2011! Peachy Heart hugs, Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment