Saturday, January 29, 2011

Peachy Hearts WOTG Club Reminder and SOTM News

Well y’all, here we are looking at the end of January. I predict this year is going to fly right by…as it already is. Did you set your sites on some resolutions or goals, as I did at the first of the year? How are you doing? I have started my projects to simplify. I actually made it through my closet, my dresser and am working on my shoe closet. What a bummer…do I really need to purge some of my cute (but older) shoes?? I also have made a large dent in my craft room. I can actually walk all around the tables in the center of the room now…the floor is clear! I took a lot of stuff to the garage, (yeah, not so much progress there), and I rearranged the table configuration, and for now anyway, I am happy. More work to go, but a work in progress for sure. So what about that garage you may be asking? Well, about 2 weeks ago, I actually got my van in there, albeit for just one night. It did feel good though to have a good portion of the floor “clear”. Brian and I ran out in the rain/cold for fast food and it sure was nice to pull straight in and not have to get out in the weather. But progress is being made, even though I had to defer “stuff” from the craft room to the garage, I know I won’t quit until I have both areas spic and span…it just takes time. So January is almost down, and what about the increase in physical activity goal? Well, I have not done very well being motivated, but ha ha, I did order “Fitness” the magazine and the “Zumba” workout system, and so my mind is going in the right direction, if not my actions yet. Another goal was to increase my creative time. This is hard, since my schedule is so tight. But I am working on a submission for the CTMH Artwork Contest, “Make It From Your Heart”, so I am trying. Do you struggle with enough time to “do it all”? Well I certainly do. I recognize it, but now I have to figure out what to cut and what to prioritize, all the while still keeping it all going…KWIM? I certainly hope you and I reach our goals for the year. Let me know how you are doing with yours. And if you working on increasing your creative output too, then share with me. I will gladly share too. And as a reminder, my newest club, the Peachy Hearts WOTG Club, starts on 18 Feb. You need to confirm participation by MONDAY if you plan to join, as I must order the supplies NLT Monday. We will kick off with the WINGS WOTG. To show you the Wings palette, here is a card I made which uses the WINGS papers and also the January SOTM, “Find Your Style”. You can find more information about this SOTM, at my MyCTMH website and order it direct. “Find Your Style” is only available through the month of January. It retails for $22.95 but you can always earn it (or any SOTM) FREE with a qualifying purchase...just ask me how at peachyhearts@cox.net. Available only through Jan 31 Peachy Heart hugs, Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment