Sunday, November 6, 2011

Yes, the witch is in...

I hope you had a fun time this Halloween and you did not get spooked!
I made quite a few candy bar covers this year and some matchbook candy holders but I did not finish all the projects I started, crafting time was very elusive. I failed to get pictures made before I distributed any of the treat holders this year - not too smart on my part. Here are some cards from last year...I am sad to say that I never got any Halloween cards made this year. I hope these can inspire you (and me!) for next year. Since Amanda has aged out of trick or treating, we still get in some Halloween fun...we had a fun time at "Trunk or Treat" again this year.
Here is Amanda with her "little sister" that she has "adopted".Amanda helped out with the younger children along with some of the other girls. She also decorated our trunk and passed out the candy for me, sweet!
She had fun walking some of the younger girls around to all the decorated trunks, helping them to fill their bags full of candy and goodies.
Amanda always enjoys riding the hay ride too...but since they wait til dark, it is usually too cold and bumpy for me these days.
The best part of the evening to me, is when the bonfire is lit...it is always so nice to get warm by the fire.
Hope you have some toasty Halloween memories to keep you warm this year too.
Peachy heart hugs, Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment