Friday, July 23, 2010

I'm back home, whew! Too much news to share, my brain is on overload. Washington, DC was absolutely incredible, from the fun of meeting and reuniting with CTMH sisters, to sight-seeing with Mandy, to Scattered Hearts and Hearts in Harmony Team events, to LOOKING FOR Sticky Boy, but not finding him, this year’s Close To My Heart Convention was Fabulous Fun. We heard about new products, enhanced programs, new incentive trip – CRUISE to Hawaii!! Yippie! I have so much to share and to top it off, our Convention in 2011 will be held at Disneyland! Can you believe it?? I have emailed bits of information each day since my return. If you would like to be added to my email distro list, to be sure you get all the news, please post a comment or email me. If you would like to learn more about the CTMH opportunity, I would LOVE to have you join my team. For information about joining my team, you can get some general information at my MYCTMH website (www.debbietaylor.myctmh.com) or email me at peachyhearts@cox.net. First, let me get some easy things posted quickly…such as information about Anita Renfroe. Wow! This is our second time to have her entertain us at convention and she is so talented. Everyone laughed. It was fabulous!! I had spotted my current favorite performance, “The Wrinkly Ladies” on a YouTube link about two weeks before convention, and I LOVED it. I was thrilled that Anita performed it as her final song. Here it is for your enjoyment. Here is the link: http://www.anitarenfroe.com/2010/04/26/new-youtube-videos/ She has lots of YouTubes. You will love them. I cannot wait to take my sisters and friends and have a girl trip to see her. Enjoy the clip! Peachy Heart hugs, Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment