Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'm Home Margaret!

It was wonderful to get home!
This is Amanda and Michael waiting for us to arrive. And this is me and my daughter, reuniting at the Shuttle Service location. Except for 2 Sunday mornings, we have been apart for 3 weeks - way to long!! (Due to my convention and her two weeks of bible camp -- no more back-to-back trips for either of us!)
And here is Mandy and Drew reuniting! That was the sweetest, "Mama" I ever heard, right before he ran right into her arms -- how sweet.
We had a wonderful time, but these two Mamas sure missed their babies.
This is me eating my last breakfast in DC. NO, that is not Oreo's...you don't eat Oreo's for breakfast.
More to come, since between Mandy and I we took HUNDREDS of photos and video!
Peachy Heart hugs, Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment