Friday, July 23, 2010

It was like Christmas in July!

I received my Convention Bundles on Monday. WOW! I received 24 stamp sets, 3 of the new Paper Kits, both Level 1 and Level 2 kits, including the matching Stickease, the new Embellishments from the new Idea book, THREE new albums, Clear Cards, Circle Cards and lots of other great new stuff.
Let me tell you about my favorite…Jeanette unveiled another new “How to Book”, this one on Scrapbooking, entitled, “Magic”. I previewed artwork created by the sketches and techniques in this book while at convention. This book and the techniques in it are FABULOUS! In “Magic” you will learn how to create interactive pages, HOW COOL IS THAT!! The book comes with a CD containing downloadable templates. Come to my Open House and get a sneak peak or read my recent email entitled “Magic”, if you are one of my regular customers.
This new book will be available on 1 September when our Autumn/Winter Idea Book is released.
Happy scrapping! Peachy Heart hugs, Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment