Saturday, February 5, 2011

Make It From The Heart - CTMH Card Contest

For our CTMH Consultant Contest, “Make It From the Heart”, I also made a card using our new Wings Level 2 Kit. The card is a variation of a tri-fold card. It has a graduated front, so I call it a Graduated Tri-fold card. The sketch is from the CTMH book, “Wishes”, page 15.

I used several stamp sets on it including: D1348: Priceless Love Word Puzzle, B1376: Wings D1363, Picture Perfect. D1283: Say It In Style. C1456: Heartfelt Treasures, D1479: Dreams Come True, C1422: Unity, D1328: Post Marked and D1269: Feb Word Puzzle. That’s a lot, I know…but I might have just used one small stamp from the set. The colors are Juniper, Black and Vineyard Berry. I did some wet embossing on the front. The card highlights some our new embellishments.

I was going to send this to my nephew Josh, who I just found out, is back from his deployment. So instead of sending it “across the big pond” I will just send up to ND. If you have any questions about any of the products, please let me know.

Peachy Heart hugs, Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment