Saturday, February 5, 2011

Make It From The Heart - CTMH Contest

Finally, I made some artwork for our CTMH Consultant Contest, “Make It From the Heart”. The first item I submitted is a LO using our new Sophia Level 1 Kit. The requirement is to only use the pre-formated and other papers in the kit, along with the complimenting Stickease.
What a challenge for me! No stamping! No embellishments! Not even any distressing with ink!! I did make a flip up with the cardstock, used a Stickease strip to make a “ribbon-like” embellishment and I used the included cardstock to make photo and Stickease mats. I also cut into one of the preformatted photo squares, to tuck the matted Stickease in. Here is the left side:
The photos are of my DD Amanda and my DN Brianna. The photos really compliment the Sophia papers and are a good soft “unusual” choice for a Christmas themed LO, but to me, they work.
This is the left side of the LO, with the flip-up.
Thanks for looking! Peachy Heart hugs, Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment