Tuesday, February 8, 2011

WOTG Club - Layout One for February 2011

Well, I finally finished the LO, one of them, for next Friday night's club night. It did not take long to make, it took me long to START, LOL! I modified the sketch we will do from that in the brochure, slightly - to accommodate my pictures.
If you bring pictures, try for some vertical pics for the right side of this LO, as seen in the next pic and one large one for the left side, as you will see here:
The LO on the left, I added an extra picture not shown in the LO in the sketch in the WOTG brochure. I also added a journaling block, because I don't always like to use my own handwriting (like a lot of you too).
My daugher Amanda is in the pics with me. My neice Bree, is in the pics with Amanda.
I can't wait to see what you all do with this skecth and your pictures.
Hope to see next Friday.
Peachy Heart hugs, Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment