Saturday, March 19, 2011

Peachy Heart Clubbers "Sweetheart" LOs

Happy Spring! I cannot believe it is March already and I have not posted for several weeks now. Are you ready for Spring break? Whew, I certainly am. Here are the samples of artwork that we did for March Club night, last night. If you would like to learn more or join us and get some scrapping done, ask me for more information. Ask me about the club perks…hope to hear from you soon. This LO is the one that most mirrors the LO in the Sweetheart brochure. I modified it slightly, to fit my photographs and taste. That is the beauty of the kits, you can easily modify the inspiring artwork. This LO showcases one of our new alpha sets, E1018, Pennant Alphabet. Pennants are super popular right now. Our set includes the Uppercase Letters on the pennants, the letters apart, so that you can stamp them on in another ink color and also the numbers. I purposefully moved the journaling block from the side near the photo to the center overlapping the two pages. Why you may ask? Well, if you look closely, I got ink on the edge of my block, which then transferred to my journaling block. I thought it was not as noticeable with the journaling block split in half so close to my “boo boo”. See, I make mistakes too…the secret is to minimize the effect if you can. "Boo boos" can always be covered or changed. LO two is a sketch from Jeanette Lynton’s book “MAGIC”, and I also modified it, but only slightly. The chipboard flower on the left side of the LO actually rotates and covers hidden journaling. And here is the journaling on the other chipboard flower. The photo below reflects the images in one our new alpha sets, E1019, Bohemian Alphabet. It is so pretty, just wanted you to be able to see it a little more up close. The images in this set includes all lower case letters, numbers 0 – 9, common punctuation marks and a couple flowers and flourishes. This view shows the detail of this stamp set so nicely. Next month, we will do the "Lucky" kit. Let me know by the end of March if you plan to attend in April, so I have ample time to order your kit. Happy scrapping! Peachy heart hugs, Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment