Saturday, August 1, 2009

Cards Made with Notebook

It really took me a while to warm up to this paper kit. There was only one or two of the B&T papers that I liked, but I was not crazy about all of them. (B&T is Background and Texture paper...CTMH language for patterned paper.) But then my friend and sister consultant Kimberly used this kit in a team swap we did and I just LOVED her swap! Kimberly is a wonderful artist and her work is very detailed and always so very pretty. So her artwork inspired me to give this paper kit a second chance. Here are the cards I made...I have to say that I have found that once I play with a paper kit, I usually change my mind about it...and this kit was no exception. I LOVE these papers now. I used D1320, Shining Star, for the stamping. Pretty huh? Thanks Kimberly...you always inspire me. Peachy Heart hugs, Debbie

1 comment:

  1. I love these stamps, the stars. They are so different. And you have worked so well with them. Lovely !!!

    ReplyDelete