Monday, August 17, 2009

Peachy Sweet News - National Stamping Month

September is National Stamping Month From August 18th - Sept 30th (while supplies last) you can order this lovely card making kit to celebrate National Stamping Month! What comes in this kit?
The Everyday Celebration card kit, designed exclusively for National Stamping Month in September, includes:
1 - My Acrylix® Everyday Celebration Stamp Set (D-size) (Only available with this kit!)
16 - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Colonial White Card Bases
1 - 12" x 12" Dutch Blue Cardstock
1 - 12" x 12" Colonial White Cardstock
4 - 12" x 12" B&T Duos® Paper
1 -Chocolate Distressing Ink
1 -Dutch Blue Distressing Ink
1 -Mini-Medley Accents Shades of Chocolate Collection
1- 5' Chocolate Ribbon with Colonial White Stitch
1- Foam
- Sponge
16 - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Colonial White Envelopes
1- Full Color Step-by-Step Instructional Brochure
Featured Colors: Chocolate, Colonial White, Dutch Blue, Sweet Leaf
How can I get this kit?
1. Purchase it for $39.95 2. Puchase $60 in My Acrylix stamp sets and receive it FREE! (This is a great time to purchase any retiring sets that you want to add to your collection!) 3. Host a gathering from Sept 1 - Sept 30 of $400 or more and receive it for FREE! 4. Join Close To My Heart as a consultant during September and receive it in your starter kit for FREE! I just received my kit this week and it is beautiful! If you want to see it in person, just ask me. Also, if you order in August, and your order exceeds $100, then you will also receive the August SOTM.
You are going to love Close to My Heart's August Stamp of the Month My Acrylix Stamp Set - It's Your Day! This stamp set is versatile, for kids and "big" kids too. You will love the images which will be perfect for layouts, party gift bags and invitations, and birthday cards too.
Each month, the SOTM is available on a sliding scale based on your purchase for that month. You can even earn it for FREE! Just place your qualifying order on my website or email me if you have questions or want any assistance. Don't miss out on this cute set available now (Aug 09).

No comments:

Post a Comment