Thursday, August 6, 2009

Peachy Sweet News - New Idea Book

Well I hope everyone in Houston and Bibb counties experienced a great "back to school" on Tuesday. My daughter is in Middle School (sob, sigh, sob) and growing up to fast for me.
New Idea Book: I am so excited...our newest Idea Book, goes "live" on 1 September! I have been hearing wonderful things about our new products and I can't wait to share the products and new book with you. Be watching for information on how to get the newest book free at my Open House coming up at the end of August.
Save The Date: I will be teaching two classes at a multi-venue crop on 7 November. The crop will be from 9 to 9, location will be local to WR and more details will be forthcoming. The theme is "Therapy Crop...are you addicted to paper crafting? Need support? If so, don't worry, we're here to "doctor" you up!" Will be fun...so save this date.
Another Date to Save: 12-14 March 2010, the Garden of Memories...a cropping, crafting and creative celebration of Memories! I will be teaching classes and the location will be Perry, Georgia, National Fairgrounds/AG Center. More details will follow.
Let me scoot...need to get coorindating and finalizing some details don't I? Peachy Heart hugs, Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment