Monday, August 17, 2009

Peachy Sweet News - I'm Back!

Peachy Heart Greetings! I have just returned from Boston – I just loved it there! The architecture is so bueatiful and I fell in love with an old fire house right near our hotel - bet I took 20 pictures of it alone! We had the pleasure of seeing the JFK Library, Fenway Park and a Red Sox game - quite exciting stuff! I am glad to be home, but I am so behind. I do have several upcoming events I need to tell you about! Please watch for news about them…I hope to have details on my website and here in the next couple of days, so watch for it and then check it out and come see me! By now most of the kids are back to school -- at least here in Middle Georgia they are, and at my house, we are trying to settle back in to some kind of routine! I hope you captured all those back to school moments for your albums and are ready to preserve your memories this fall! Today, Monday, August 17th, is the last day to receive a FREE paper pack with a $100 purchase as part of our THANKS-A-BRATION offer through CTMH! Get your orders in TODAY to take advantage of this special offer! CTMH RETIRED LIST: The list of items that will be retiring this year is now available. If you would like to see it please let me know and I will email it to you! SEPTEMBER IS NATIONAL STAMPING MONTH: You can order $60 of retiring stamp sets and get the Everyday Celebration card kit free starting 8/18 thru 9/30 (while supplies last). This lovely card making kit is available to celebrate National Stamping Month! And lastly, dont forget...the newest CTMH Idea Book goes live on 1 September...be watching for an update on my Open House, so you can come get your copy of our newest Idea Book.

No comments:

Post a Comment