Saturday, August 1, 2009

Free Spirit LO

The Free Spirit papers from CTMH speak "AUTUMN" to me. I just love the fall! I love the every changing beauty in the landscape, God's handiwork. The colors are so rich and they blend so well together. I love the breeze and the shadows and the birds and the crisp quick movements made by everyone scurrying a little faster because the weather is brisk. I also love scarecrows and pumpkins, and crows and I love corn on the cob and I love fall festivals at school, craft festivals in small towns across Georgia and I love our trunk or treat at church. SO many things to love about fall. I love wearing turtlenecks with sweaters and sweatshirts. I love this color scheme. This paper kit would be great with any of these fall themes. I hope this layout, colors or papers inspire you to get ready for fall. Happy crafting! Peachy Heart hugs, Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment