Sunday, January 10, 2010

Brrr! I am stuck at home with Strep Throat, poor me. Thought I would post a nice card for winter. It was not my original idea to use the CTMH corduroy brads for the ear muffs....not sure who the creative gal was that came up with it, but I LOVE it...they are so cute. Here in Middle Georgia, we rarely get snow, so images of snowmen and snowballs can sometimes leave me wondering if I will ever get to use them. Even though we don't have snow right now, we do have very cold weather, at least it is to me. So visions of snowmen and cold were easy to conjure today. Hope you like this cute guy. He is from the CTMH Stamp Set called "All Decked Out", which was a stamp of the month, I think in Oct or Nov 08, and I believe still active. Hope you like him. Stay warm and let me see your winter cards. Happy Paper Crafting Month!! Peachy Heart Hugs, Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment