Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Lotsa Layouts - "Jingle" - Christmas Bling LO

What a day! Was it a full moon and I missed it? I was super busy at work today and it just seemed like each new thing I tackled was harder and took longer than it should have. So glad today is done. I am working on club layouts tonight, but decided to take a break. Here is a layout from December...I love the feminine colors of some of the Jingle papers. In this LO below you can see how soft the color scheme is and how it translates so sweetly for a feminine page. The LO has an origami tree...ask me, I will show you how to make your own, it really is quite easy. I actually made one out of green foil wrapping paper for my door at work. It was cute, if I say so myself. Christmas Bling is the appropriate title for this girly LO. Hope it inspires you!! Peachy Heart Hugs, Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment