Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Card - Boy's Play Date Invitation

Here is the card I made for my swap, using CTMH papers from the Caboodle Level 2 paper kit. Unfortunately, when I ordered the two complimentary stamp sets, I typo'd one and got the wrong set. I ended up only with one stamp set, "Boys at Play" which is a cute set, but limiting, in that is only signage with sayings, so I added the owl image and phrase from a different set. All I can say, is I am not in the practice of making cards for boys, so my result is not quite what I was going for. I did use a cuttlebug embossing folder for the owl on the cover of the card and I made the envelope using one of the CTMH Envelope Flats...not my best work in MHO but hopefully something on it will inspire you. Peachy Heart Hugs, Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment