Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!

Can you believe a WHOLE DECADE has passed since the New Year's Eve we all sat waiting with a lot of anxiety for the new millenium? My son Brian and I were awake on New Year's Eve 1999 waiting for 2000. We were in Italy at the time, Michael and Amanda were sleeping. We watched the year change from 99 to 2000 as the globe turned and the year changed in countries across the world until it reached us in Italy. I cannot believe that was TEN years ago. My but the time truly as flown.
I hope you enjoyed your New Year's Eve 2010 last night. Amanda and I ate pizza and pecan pie a la mode and watched...Wizard's of Waverly Place, The Movie. What delicious fun. Then of course we ensured our good luck for this year by enjoying black-eyed peas and cornbread today, courtesy of my sister Dawn, the wonderful cook. Thanks Dawn, yummy!
I hope you each have a wonderful, fulfilling and healthy new year. Peachy Heart Hugs, Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment