Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cute little men and ladies...

I know the holidays are past, but I just was given the best gingerbread cookie recipe. And come on, these little guys are cute enough (and tasty enough) to eat all year round. My daughter and I had fun making them but more fun decorating them. Let me know if you like this recipe too, or share, if you have a good one...especially holiday cookie recipes.
I also bake annually with my neices and nephews, and Amanda, just before Christmas. I have a blast with them, and their parents get a little free time on Christmas Eve day. Here you can see what fun we have...
Then this year, we added gingerbread houses to the list...I have to say the boys got into this activity. They made two houses and here is the winning (best to them) house. They had a blast and the finished houses, and cookies, looked wonderful. We missed you this year Cody and Rusty!! Look at the fun you missed.
I will post this recipe a little later today or tomorrow. And if you have a recipe to share back, I would love to try it out. We LOVE to eat!! Especially sweets, yummy! Peachy Heart Hugs, Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment