Monday, January 4, 2010

Caboodle

Don't you just love these papers!! They are from one of the newest CTMH paper kits... Caboodle. I used one of the stamp sets created to compliment the papers, C1386 "Boys at Play". Since my swapping friend and I both have daughters, I played down the masculine tone and pumped up the sorbet and girly influence. I also used the "Key to my Heart" stamp set and Solos L, F, and P. I plan to make a card to go along with the layout using the same papers.
I need to finish up my card so I can start on the next layout and card set. I will be using another new paper kit for these..."You Rock". I love swapping, just don't have the time to do it so much anymore.
Since I cannot sleep, I thought I would post the layout...I guess I should get back to working on my card, using a watercolor brush to color in the details, and it is taking a little while to finish it up. Hopefully I can post it tomorrow...better get going so I can finish it up. Thanks for looking at my work. Peachy Heart Hugs, Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment