Sunday, April 25, 2010

Blog Difficulties...well, actually User Difficulties

As you know or can tell by my blog, my blogging abilities are pretty limited. I have been trying (truly) for 3 months to put our Stamp of the Month (SOTM) on my sidebar. I am just not making it happen. I have read, googled, searched, asked, edited, without results. So on my sidebar is only the title for the Apr SOTM and the link does not work. Soooo...here is the Stamp Set (SS) and info, via text. This set is great for scrapbooking and card making. And here is some artwork created with it. This artwork was made up by our corporate artists. Pretty huh? The papers and colors are from the Caboodle collection. If you have any questions about earning the SOTM at a reduced rate, or free; about the Caboodle papers or about CTMH or scrapping in general, just let me know. I would be pleased to share an answer or more! Happy Scrapping! Peachy Heart Hugs, Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment