Thursday, April 29, 2010

STUDIO J....It's Here!!

I've been so excited about Studio J since I first saw it last fall at Casey's Team Meeting. It's going to change the way people do digital scrapbooking. I know all of you want to know when you can actually start playing with the program. Well, no more waiting, it is now live, as of 27 Apr. All you'll need to do is go to my website http://debbietaylor.myctmh.com/ and you'll see a link on my myctmh website that will connect you to the Studio J program. **Or you can just click the link on the right side bar on my blog and it will take you right to the program. Once in it, you will be able to choose from some of our most beloved paper kits and even some Studio J exclusive papers, select from our designer layouts, add distressing and our exclusive embellishments, add our stickease stickers and much more. Once you have played with it a while, you will be addicted - so don't go blaming now...I am here to help you! Play with it to your heart's content -- it is all free! You can upload your pictures and create your layouts free of charge. Our software is not something we charge for like some other companies. When you have your LO exactly like you want it, you can purchase your layouts for an introductory price of only $12.95 for a two-page LO. Next best offer: Order five to nine LOs and get five free memory protectors Best option: Order 10 LOs and get 10 page protectors FREE and FREE SHIPPING. I am always watching for deals, especially FREE shipping, so I am sure you will be excited about this "best option" deal too. You can also use Studio J to create and tweak your LO til you have it perfect; then using your digital sample, create it traditionally and delete your test sample; all for FREE! I Have some samples, so ask me and I will show you them. I know that you'll be amazed at the quality of the printed layouts, the easy usability of Studio J and the creative aspects only Close To My Heart's Studio J can provide. Curious? Just click the link here on my blog, to the right, and try it out for yourself. Send me your comments. I think you will love it as much as I do!! Peachy Heart Hugs, Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment