Thursday, April 29, 2010

Our New Summer Idea Book is Here Now!

Close to My Heart's newest Idea Book released on 1 May, yesterday, and it is chock full of wonderful artwork and products to inspire your Summer creativity!
There are four new My Reflections paper kits (Cherry-O, Splendor, Zippidee and Passages) and LOTS of new My Acrylix stamp sets, embellishments and alterable items to play with. Cherry-O is shown on the cover here -- screams SUMMER doesn't it!! On one May, visit my website and click on the "Products" link on the left side of the home page and you can browse the Idea Book online. Then select "Shop Online" to place your secure order and have your new goodies shipped directly to your home!
If you want your own hard copy, attend one of my RAFB classes, come to my May club meeting, my National Scrapbook Day Crop or contact me via email.
For more information on our product line, techniques or my calendar of events, email or call me.
And...tada, this is my 100th post...to celebrate, check out my next post.
Peachy Heart Hugs, Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment