Friday, April 23, 2010

Caboodle Artwork

Happy Friday. Hope you have some fun activities planned for this weekend. My daughter Amanda, niece, Brianna and I will be headed over to the Air Museum in the morning to help do some grounds upkeep. Then, our reward will be to go the opposite direction, out to Lane's and get some Peach Ice Cream and probably pick some strawberries. Sounds like fun huh? Hope your plans are fun too. Here is more artwork created by our fabulously talented artists at CTMH Corporate. Don't you love it? The papers used are called Caboodle. They were brand new in our Spring 2010 Idea Book. The colors include Buttercup, Crystal Blue, Sorbet and Sweet Leaf. The two new complimentary stamp sets in this artwork are C1386, Boys at Play and C1387 Playin' Hard. If you have any questions about this artwork, or would like to see the stamp sets in person and you live local to me, contact me, I'd be glad to show them to you, as well as some artwork I have created with these stamps and papers. Have fun creating! Peachy Heart Hugs, Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment