Wednesday, April 14, 2010

"You Rock"

These layouts were our club LOs for April 2010. They feature the CTMH pp "You Rock". I designed one LO highlighting the blues and greens of the kit and the other LO focuses more on petal, a more feminine color scheme.
I used the stamp sets D1403 "Star Power", D146 "You Rock" and C1388, "Rock Star" which compliment this pp perfectly. This LO was purposefly done with minimal stamping to allow my club members versatility in using the LO.
The second LO we made with this pp features a Fishing theme. I demonstrated "wet embossing" on this LO. We accomplished the wet embossing in a smudged fashion to give the designed paper a more rustic or rough look. I will post the second LO tomorrow.
My sweet friend and customer Vicki Lynn won this first LO with her purchase this month - yeah Vicki!!
Peachy Heart Hugs, Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment