Sunday, April 25, 2010

Happy Birthday to You!

This is a birthday card I made for one of my sweet friends at church. She is a very creative gal and makes beautifullllll cards and gifts. Mine is not up to par with her abilities, but it conveys heartfelt wishes.
Happy Birthday Ellen! Enjoy your day with your parents. I hope you have a wonderful day today and a wonderful year! Love you.
I have given her the card, so it is safe to post. The picture is busy...should have just snapped the card itself. I have been trying to include the Stamp Set with each post so I can later remember what I used, (this is what old age will bring to you Ellen...needing reminders! Lot of good it did me, my aim cut off the label on the SS, silly me!)
The card was created with D1223, Fair Blossoms. I hope it inspires you all.
Peachy Heart Hugs, Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment